Great River provides a full range of consulting services for water systems. Examples of these services include:
- Community-wide master planning for water systems
- Water system computer modeling
- Design of water distribution systems
- Design of water towers and ground storage tanks
- Design of potable water wells
- Water treatment
- User rate studies
- Mapping of existing water systems
Great River also provides engineering plan and conformance reviews for communities. This service commonly includes the development and maintenance of a hydraulic model of the community’s water system that is updated as extensions, connections, and modifications to the system take place.
Our staff is experienced in the regulatory and permitting aspects related to potable water systems. This experience helps streamline projects through the planning, design, and permitting process.